Game is still unplayable on console
The poor optimization on console for this chapter is ridiculous and it is completely unacceptable that it has gone on for this long. It is so bad that simply WALKING FORWARD is completely and utterly broken. Ive had this problem in every single game as killer and several as survivor where, when trying to walk forward, the game stutters and slows down so badly that I move at survivor walking speed or slower as killer. It happens so frequently that I am forced to walk sideways in a chase because for some reason it is less pronounced that way. I have literally dozens of clips of this and would love to share them here but I dont know how to upload videos here and dont really want to upload them on youtube. If theres a way please let me know. Also is anyone else having this problem? Ive had it since the chapter release but most other people only talk about lag spikes on certain actions. I know for a fact its not my internet and its made the came utterly unplayable for the last month and a half.
Comments
Bestie console players have been struggling, you're not alone.
We'll have to wait until the 27th for the performance patch that should address many issues, but I suggest to not have your hopes up yet because this is BHVR we're talking about and this update can be a total disaster.