Increased toxicity since event start

Ever since the event, like every 3/4 games are insanely toxic for both sides.

Survivors bringing items and offerings to screw the killer, then teabagging and clicking.

Killers tunneling and camping because survivors didn't "bring enough cakes".

And then the cesspit that is post-game chat.


IDK, maybe its just me, but i just have such a hard time having fun on the game ever since this event began, it just feels like people are so greedy/angry with the whole cake thing. I asked a few friends who play and they say they're experiencing the same thing.

Comments

  • I do not necessarily have a great idea of what it was before, but yeah, I am seeing a lot of it during the event. Almost every other game or so there is at least one.


    I haven't run into too many toxic killers. A handful of tunneler into face camp killers. But nothing too outrageous. There was one who was hitting people on hook, so I guess he was technically the worst.

  • Events are capable of summoning the absolute worst people to play, and for some reason this one has been particularly rough.

    The best you can do is ignore it.