Sync Error
Hi there, a new player here. The sync error always appeared after I have completed the survivor tutorial. There was no rewards after that and the killer tutorial is unavailable.
Tagged:
Pending
Hi there, a new player here. The sync error always appeared after I have completed the survivor tutorial. There was no rewards after that and the killer tutorial is unavailable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this error last year on September. I still get the error. Can't play the game. You should look for another game. Devs won't fix it. I contacted to support like 10 times. It feels like I'm talking to a machine. There are no humans at their end support wise.