Anyone else gone full Resident Evil style?
I'm a Jill/Claire main and my perk build consists of BT, Inner Strength, Flashbang and Blast Mine.
I feel like I'm playing a Resident Evil game when I play Jill or Claire and use those two perks together.
I'm a Jill/Claire main and my perk build consists of BT, Inner Strength, Flashbang and Blast Mine.
I feel like I'm playing a Resident Evil game when I play Jill or Claire and use those two perks together.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am Kate and Leon main. But for topic i will talk for Leon.
I am using this build this days: Blast Mine, Flashbang, Head On, Decisive Strike. So much fun, so much annoying. Some killers rewarding me with facecamping <3
Literally.
I don't even use it to piss off the opposing side (even though they might see it like that), it just gives me the Resident Evil feels.
You are nice person.
I am using for piss off the opposing side.
And for question, when i play against Nemesis, he gives me Resident Evil feels. I wish he would be stronger.
I tried playing Nemesis, I'm not that good with him lmao
As Claire, I'm not using Jills perks these days.
Information perks more so to give me an easy match with solos, always Borrowed Time, Iron Will, Kindred, Spine Chill.
I can't remove Iron Will with Claire... ^^"
He is good killer but don't use tentacle. Only use tentacle when you can get 100% hit with tentacle (When survivor use pallet on your face or jumping windows).
Use m1 and put STBFL perk. He will be more stronger. I hope he will get some buffs soon.