Deja Vu: Problem? Or not?

Deja Vu is a fairly simple perk. You see the aura of the 3 gens closest to eachother for a short amount of time. Pair this up with a brown toolbox and you will never get 3genned again, unless your teammates do.

DejaVu.gif

So, opinions on brown toolboxes Deja Vu?

Have I done this before? GoobyNugget.

Comments

  • Problem? The only problem is that it always appears on my blood web.

  • No it's not a problem.

    You should so premonition next.

  • @DistrictNiv said:

    Problem? The only problem is that it always appears on my blood web.

    if you want it out for good, just get it to tier 3

  • After all this time it’s still a decent perk. I swear more survivors in red ranks should be using it. I play solo in red ranks, and the amount of times the rest of the team 3 gen us... grr. Makes my blood boil.

  • how is it a problem when exactly zero people use it on a routine basis? it's useful and very good but i see no one use it for some frigging reason

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    how is it a problem when exactly zero people use it on a routine basis? it's useful and very good but i see no one use it for some frigging reason

    That's the problem, nobody wants to use it, especially on solo queue, so you almost always get teammates who'll 3 gen

  • Deja Vu is an excellent perk, one that a lot of people should use, but don't.

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    Deja Vu is a fairly simple perk. You see the aura of the 3 gens closest to eachother for a short amount of time. Pair this up with a brown toolbox and you will never get 3genned again, unless your teammates do.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/46JY8E817Y58/dejavu.gif

    So, opinions on brown toolboxes Deja Vu?

    Have I done this before? GoobyNugget.

    Naw use detective hunch's, it's essentially deja vu, and plunders plus totem locations so it's all in one perk. With detective hunch I can see all the gens so I usually try to get the closest ones that are together.

  • The only time i used it, was when i was new and had no idea where to find gens.

    I think this perk is useful for beginners and kinda similar to Visionary.

    Also we have to use this perk on RPD map to be honest with you x3

  • It's funny when people try to trash on a competitive perk. Just goes to show the difference between solo que and sweaty 4-person teams.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    After all this time it’s still a decent perk. I swear more survivors in red ranks should be using it. I play solo in red ranks, and the amount of times the rest of the team 3 gen us... grr. Makes my blood boil.

    I mostly just see killers camping out a 3-gen. And at that point, it's a 3-gen. Doesn't matter how many other gens are on the map. In fact, it's better to do them out first so the killer cannot have a backup 3-gen and start the whole process all over again.

    Which is actually why I stopped running Deja Vu. I should probably go back to it now that I dont see 3-genners so much.

    Edit: well, I say that, but I literally had a Wraith and a Blight camping a 3-gen back to back tonight.