Huntress In Main Menu

Have you ever turned her around to face away from you and then watch her throw Hunting Hatchets?

It's pretty funny to see the physics on those.


Yeah this ain't a discussion, but i really wanted to share this with those who don't know.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Speaking of huntress menu why didn’t she get a new theme? Billy got one for his add on pass so what’s the deal?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Speaking of huntress menu why didn’t she get a new theme? Billy got one for his add on pass so what’s the deal?

    Its a slow process. All of the OG killers have gotten a rework or addon pass as of late (trappers only being a visual rework), so they're all in the same boat of "why don't we have original music yet?" The likely reasoning being that music is hard to make, especially original music befitting of the tone of the game. The OG killers are going to be especially difficult, since the tonal design headspace they were made in ages ago has long since passed.

  • Yeah, I've done this once or twice on the legendary occasions where Huntress was the killer in the main menu.

    Since I play Freddy almost exclusively, he is the one who is usually there. Which is perfect for me, because I absolutely love to hear the sweet sound of his laugh every time I go back to the menu.

  • Actually, I have. It's pretty fun to pass the time with. Sometimes when I que up with Ghost Face I try to make them stab in different positions like he's posing