Leaving a generator with an Overcharge skill check should result in automatic failure.

The perk right now isn't very good, because not only is the skill check not that hard, but you can tap the gen, leave instantly and land the skill check immediately.

The only times this perk does work is when (1) the survivors can't land skill checks to save their lives or (2) you run into survivors who bind skill checks and active perks to the same key (my old space bar was unresponsive and the muscle memory stuck, okay?), but aside from that it's ass.

With this, the perk at least makes "tapping to stop regression" impossible, adding a minimum time of something like 1-2 seconds to do it without exploding.

Comments

  • I think its fine as is, its just a niche perk in need of buffs but I don't think this is the buff I would like to see

  • It should be the anti gen tap perk given that it effects only one generator at a time.

    It would also make kicking more viable as survivors would have to risk an Overcharge to tap.

  • I don't think they should buff this perk in this way.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    It should be the anti gen tap perk given that it effects only one generator at a time.

    It would also make kicking more viable as survivors would have to risk an Overcharge to tap.

    It's a bit of a band-aid fix for gen tapping, but its better than nothing

  • I actually didn't know until I read these forums that you could do the Overcharge skill check after letting go, so I always thought that it already worked this way.