Using the bell doesn't consume tokens. PWYF is quite good on him because it's easy to farm stacks (just cloak to immediately end chase with obsession). I tried this before his basekit buff and it was insane, I think I'll try it again.
Using the bell doesn't consume tokens. PWYF is quite good on him because it's easy to farm stacks (just cloak to immediately end chase with obsession). I tried this before his basekit buff and it was insane, I think I'll try it again.
Ok wow. Thanks. I’m looking forward to getting PWYF in his Bloodweb. Currently using Coup De Grâce to turn super lunge into mega lunge. It’s quite funny.
Don't worry, ringing your bell isn't a Special Attack.
Basic Attacks are a Game Mechanic unique to Killers in Dead by Daylight . 1 Overview 2 Quick Attack 3 Lunge Attack 3.1 Lunge Mechanic 3.2 Lunge Range 3.3 Momentum Build-up 4 Unique Attacks 5 Special Attacks 6 Attack Cool-downs 7 Trivia Basic Attacks are initiated whenever a Killer presses the Attack button. There are 2 different Basic Attacks available to all Killers. The Quick Attack is a short-ranged default Attack.A Quick Attack is initiated by merely tapping the Attack button and causes the
True, but there are a lot of “special attacks” that aren’t offensive/fatal. Throwing Clowns bottles for example uses PWYF tokens. This is why I thought I’d ask.
True, but there are a lot of “special attacks” that aren’t offensive/fatal. Throwing Clowns bottles for example uses PWYF tokens. This is why I thought I’d ask.
Idk man, hitting someone with a bottle can hurt. 😋
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Using the bell doesn't consume tokens. PWYF is quite good on him because it's easy to farm stacks (just cloak to immediately end chase with obsession). I tried this before his basekit buff and it was insane, I think I'll try it again.
Ok wow. Thanks. I’m looking forward to getting PWYF in his Bloodweb. Currently using Coup De Grâce to turn super lunge into mega lunge. It’s quite funny.
Don't worry, ringing your bell isn't a Special Attack.
True, but there are a lot of “special attacks” that aren’t offensive/fatal. Throwing Clowns bottles for example uses PWYF tokens. This is why I thought I’d ask.
there was this hilarious Tru3 video where he tried it a few years back, one of my favourite DBD videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUIsg4l_hskOmg PWYF + double Windstorm is so damn fun.
Idk man, hitting someone with a bottle can hurt. 😋