Event offerings crash game Xbox

Three games in a row where there were 3 or 4 event offerings and the game crashes anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes into the game. Everything stops working for 20 seconds or so then I get booted to the lobby. Message the other survivors and they got booted too. No reason for the killers to DC with so many offerings. No Ruin's going down or anything, the last game the killer even had 1 hook and 1 in a chase before a gen got done.

This has been a problem with every event on Xbox. Too many offerings and the game crashes.

Comments

  • My matches (as killer) this evening were fine when just a few event offerings were burnt (actually, the majority of matches had at least 1 no-show survivor at the start).

    However, the first match that had all 5 event offerings burnt never loaded; I got the infinite Loading Elipsis before closing the game after 30 minutes. The recorded clip I have is useless, as one can simply imagine a black screen with three white dots.