I can't add my xbox friend to play with him
Every time i type his name in it never pops up. Even tried with the # code and it's not working. I have crossplay enabled.
Every time i type his name in it never pops up. Even tried with the # code and it's not working. I have crossplay enabled.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It sometimes doesn't work. Have your friend add your user and code instead. I found that when I couldn't add someone, they could add me. Same goes for joining friends lobbies. Sometimes I couldn't invite them, but they could invite me.
There are currently known issues with crossplatform friend invites.
maybe try to get a friend add you both and get in a lobby together, there you could add yourselves directly..