[Bug]: PC - Interact of the gen from 1 side - The Underground Complex Hawkings National Laboratory

Description: When i'm injured I have a survivor friend who he is doing the generator on that side. I click with the left mouse button to interact with this part of the generator, but it doesn't interact. (Clip 1)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match with a SWF lobby

Step 3 : In-game, the map is "The Underground Complex Hawkings National Laboratory"

Step 4: When i'm injured I have a survivor friend who he is doing this generator on that side.

Step 5: I click with the left mouse button to interact with this part of the generator, but it doesn't interact. (Clip 1)


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Claudette Morel
  • Perks played: Iron Will, Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Borrow Time
  • Map:  The Underground Complex Hawkings National Laboratory
  • Frequency of the issue: Often
  • Version game: v. 5.0.2
  • Killer: Piramyd Head
  • Pixel with issue: 1P_HD131
  • Platform: PC

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Video:

https://youtu.be/BJ-SjmHYrNA


Tagged: Pending

Comments