No Perks in the Bloodweb

Booted up to play some Legion, didn't have the perk I wanted so I went to spend some blood points in the bloodweb. 7-8 webs later, and there were NO perks, AT ALL, on ANY of the webs. Exited the game, booted it again, tried another web, same issue. No perks are showing up in the web at all, which means I've wasted some 400k bloodpoints trying to get new webs looking for perks ๐Ÿ˜ฃ


20210717193518_1.jpg DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This might be a stupid question, but are you sure you haven't unlocked all perks you have available for Legion or that the one you want is unlocked as teachable?

  • @whereismykebab said:

    This might be a stupid question, but are you sure you haven't unlocked all perks you have available for Legion or that the one you want is unlocked as teachable?

    Huh. I legit hadn't thought about the other unlockable perks on killers I hadn't gotten yet, and double-checking, you are absolutely right ๐Ÿ˜…

    Spent some points on another killer to get a teachable and what do you know. Look what showed up in my next web ๐Ÿ˜‚

    20210718034213_1.jpg

    Sooo thanks for your input, it was very helpful! This is a great example of 'there are no stupid questions' but I sure feel dumb lmao.