Is it just me
Is it just me that when I woke up this morning and wanted to play dbd then found out the game got uninstalled for some reasons?? I didn't uninstall it by myself, probably a bug in steam I guess?
Is it just me that when I woke up this morning and wanted to play dbd then found out the game got uninstalled for some reasons?? I didn't uninstall it by myself, probably a bug in steam I guess?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sry its not funny but ... Maybe its a sign? 🤣
Sounds like you have a guardian angel that works at night