Consoles are completely unplayable
Ever since the 5.0.0 patch consoles have been completely and utterly unplayable. Usually the first game I play is fine, only minimal lag, but by the second game the lag is so incredibly bad that I, as a killer, am moving at the survivor walking speed for significant periods of time. Once this happens the game quite literally becomes unplayable. You CANNOT catch up no matter how hard you try. The worst part is that its literally been going on for OVER A MONTH. It seems like they thought the freezing when using nemesis tentacle was the only problem (which still isnt completely fixed) and dont have any idea that console is this bad. I would like to post my several dozen clips of this happening but I dont know how to upload xbox clips here, if anyone does please let me know.
Comments
Could also mention how Dead Hard is utterly useless right now, since every time you use it you have a massive FPS drop and basically does nothing cause you get stuck in place rather than dashing.