Favorite gen regression perk?

Yeah, for me it's Eruption dear god it's awesome. It actually gives you an incentive to kick gens. Doesn't suffer the M1 of Surge or Cooldown length or range limit, So it's not bad on it's own but with PGTW it's awesome. But, what about you guys? Corrupt only blocks doesn't enhance gen regression or cause it.

Comments

  • While eruption and pop combined is the best alternative to ruin and undying. I still think ruin is the king of gen regression perks. Now it's high risk high reward. But It will do more damage when it stays up during the match, than eruption and pop.

  • The only perk in the game that slows the game down...just a little bit.

    image.png


  • i like surge cuz the simpleness of it bonk someone move on and also surge survalece is NOICE

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Ruin, partly because I don't need to run up an Kick a Gen (Pig), but also because whenever I run someone off of a gen, they know.

    you can do that with surge also you know

  • getting early 1 or 2 hooks is not worth a empty slot i say the same thing for hauted also

  • Pop because Ruin is far too RNG to use without Undying or Hunted Grounds.

  • If Surge lost it's basic attack requirement, then Surge.

  • while ruin is stronger I hate totem spawns so I go with pop goes the weasel just for the sake of consistency

  • After i kick a gen, most of the time the survivors will miss the skill check. I think it's a really nice way to know where you have to go after you kick a gen.