I just did the most stupid thing....
AND IT WORKED. So here we are on midwich and the killer is Caleb Quinn. We get 3 gens done and then he finally catches the bill. So he goes to hook the bill and then what he does is he camps but by backing all the way up into a room so he can shoot whoever dare approach the hook. but there's this tiny little gap of room behind him so since I know I can't save the bill what I do is I crouch and then slowly come up behind him. So I'm just hiding directly behind him crouched the whole time he's camping bill and I even get 2 afk crows and he still does not notice me. The bill finally dies and the deathslinger walks away no clue I was there. So I just went back onto the gen the bill was working on.
Comments