Too many actions assigned to one key
There needs to be someway to choose what action you want. Viktor was on my back, no prompt to shake him off. I run get prompt to crush Viktor but instead I drop a pallet. Get crush prompt and instead I vault pallet. Get crush prompt I jump through a window. There is a whole keyboard to choose from or at least create an AI which prioritizes what prompt you get. This happens all the time, I want to heal but I jump in a locker. I want to pick up an item but I go out a window. It is so stupid and frustrating.
Comments
you can change your buttons in the options
I ain’t no PC expert but can’t you change the binds?
I use a joystick on PC. You can manually change keys but it would make more sense to have AI be a bit intuitive. You can't perform an action if you don't get a prompt. Even if you remap your keys you are stuck doing only the actions you get prompts for.