Almost done with killers!
And what I mean is I have 6 more killers who I need to get to lvl 40 and I will officially have every teachable perk known to killers. Survivors is another story...
And what I mean is I have 6 more killers who I need to get to lvl 40 and I will officially have every teachable perk known to killers. Survivors is another story...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already diluted my bloodwebs with almost every licensed killer. No way in hell am I going to do it with the OCs. Hag was the only exception because her perks are pretty clean. I would for Spirit too, if I ever bought her. Maybe Hillbilly? The rest can rest easy knowing they will never taste a single bloodpoint.
3 killers more and everyone is P3.
And the last 3 killers are already P1 LV 20.
Cant wait to be done to contine with survivors i will never play because they are all the same.
Congrats for achieving Part 1 on the grind!
Part 2 is making it so that your killers now have every perk. I honestly don't think I'll bother getting Prestige 3 for them since that seems like the ultimate waste of BP. But maybe at some point I'll get this much BP to waste...
I just finished that a couple days ago with Trickster. Nemesis is my only P3 50 Killer and it's going to stay that way.
To flex a bit, I managed to P3-AllPerks all my killers during this anniversary event, the increase BP helped alot, also the daily new shrines :D.
In partitcular, I leveled Nemesis from P3-1 to P3-50 All Perks during the event, and now have 180 event cakes on him to spent :D. I already played like a dozen matches with him using the ckaes, so I don't know how many cakes I got from the bloodwebs in total.
Hey congrats bud!!! That is one of the hardest things in this game.
Keep it up!!
Congrats! I still remember my grind to leveling up all my killers to 40-50. I did it when there was no event.
Ahhh.... dark times.
Respect ๐
I got about 20 levels to go on 8 character then my entire roster (except trick and nemesis) are P3 50. Just got to collect more perks but can't wait to use my killers to level survivors. So close
Thanks everyone :) I have just a little over 300 hours into the game now. And I still have a lot to learn. Last season I got Rank 1 with Freddy. But I can't seem to do it with anyone else :/