I really like the seperate objective
People are just to dumb and search for these plants 5 minutes. We still have 2 weeks.
People are just to dumb and search for these plants 5 minutes. We still have 2 weeks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The worst part is right now I'm pretty much at 99% because this tardo finished a plant while I was getting chased and when I go in the next game the most bonus I could get is like 40 points.
Thats because survivors always listen to music instead of listening to the game sound. they are not used that they need stuff like this