RPD Map
Any chance you can disable it again for indefinite future? Its the worst map in the game for Killer.
"Oh but it looks cool! Think of the nostaglia!"
I will, in Resident Evil 2.
Any chance you can disable it again for indefinite future? Its the worst map in the game for Killer.
"Oh but it looks cool! Think of the nostaglia!"
I will, in Resident Evil 2.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's an ok-ish map for killer (based on personal experience).
Once you hook a survivor, it'll be a big time waster for the others to reach the hook since the layout is not simple and survivors take a huge chunk of time finding gens. The only issue I had was just finding the first survivor to chase.