are the basment hooks event hooks

I haven't had time to properly jump into the event yet so just asking if I can run a basement build to get vials

Comments

  • No.
    They don't have different aura like the event hooks , nor do they have a different look from their usual one.

  • During the Winter Solstice or whatever the basement hooks could be event hooks.
    Haven't seen a basement hook be an event hook during this one though.

  • Boss said:

    During the Winter Solstice or whatever the basement hooks could be event hooks.
    Haven't seen a basement hook be an event hook during this one though.

    So that's y I got a random trophy for having a triple basement hook right as somone died
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Boss said:

    During the Winter Solstice or whatever the basement hooks could be event hooks.

    Haven't seen a basement hook be an event hook during this one though.

    So that's y I got a random trophy for having a triple basement hook right as somone died

    Yeah, that was one achievement introduced during that time.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Boss said:

    During the Winter Solstice or whatever the basement hooks could be event hooks.

    Haven't seen a basement hook be an event hook during this one though.

    So that's y I got a random trophy for having a triple basement hook right as somone died

    Yeah, that was one achievement introduced during that time.

  • Boss said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    Boss said:

    During the Winter Solstice or whatever the basement hooks could be event hooks.

    Haven't seen a basement hook be an event hook during this one though.

    So that's y I got a random trophy for having a triple basement hook right as somone died

    Yeah, that was one achievement introduced during that time.

    So I have to loot red forest basments for the rest
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Boss said:

    @redsopine1 said:

    Boss said:

    During the Winter Solstice or whatever the basement hooks could be event hooks.
    
    Haven't seen a basement hook be an event hook during this one though.
    

    So that's y I got a random trophy for having a triple basement hook right as somone died

    Yeah, that was one achievement introduced during that time.

    So I have to loot red forest basments for the rest

    Oh you can loot any basement.