Should I buy the Resident Evil Chapter?

I got this question… Should I buy the Resident Evil Chapter? I just like Resident Evil and I watched some YouTube videos and the perks in actions looks so interesting. I still don’t have the game on Switch and willing if you guys actually think of this. Should I buy it with the Silent Hill Edition? (Sorry if it’s on the Lore Section).

Comments

  • No, buy it later when you have a lot of teachables

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    No, buy it later when you have a lot of teachables

    I do on the Xbox but I think your right though for the Switch, I need the teachables. thanks for your help 😊

  • Judging for the survivor's perks for me it's worth it, Didn't like playing as Nemesis but o always lose when im against him so idk.

  • Nemisis is a ton of fun even though hes B-C tier, the problem is on console hes unplayable

  • I bought it on Xbox and sure it's a lot of problems playing against PC-players who does not have the same issues, but hey thats the game. I like some of the new survivor perks. Bite the bullet, Blast mine and Resurgence are all both good and fun.

    Nemesis I think he's a bit meh. I rather play other killers but it's one more killer to choose from so..ok.