A new killer perk

Jokers Wild- one chest on the map has been booby trapped. When a survivor opens the chest it causes injury to that survivor. Uninjured survivors go to injuried.. and injuried to dying...

Comments

  • I doubt people would like the Randomness that much tbh.

  • Well any idea’s that could spruce it up?
  • @ServingUpSalt said:
    Well any idea’s that could spruce it up?

    I have a pretty vicious one.
    When you open a chest, you get your hand trapped, and the only way to remove it is to touch another survivor to give it.
    It activates after 30 seconds, and it makes the armlet to do some noises that the killer can hear, on a regular basis.
    If the guy gets caught and rescued, the survivor automatically gives it to its rescuer (so he is harder to tunnel).

    Now I'd like that stuff, that would be hilarious, and less RNG.

  • Runiver said:

    @ServingUpSalt said:
    Well any idea’s that could spruce it up?

    I have a pretty vicious one.
    When you open a chest, you get your hand trapped, and the only way to remove it is to touch another survivor to give it.
    It activates after 30 seconds, and it makes the armlet to do some noises that the killer can hear, on a regular basis.
    If the guy gets caught and rescued, the survivor automatically gives it to its rescuer (so he is harder to tunnel).

    Now I'd like that stuff, that would be hilarious, and less RNG.

    This seems like a good idea for a killer power more than a perk.
  • @olibob06 said:
    This seems like a good idea for a killer power more than a perk.

    I'm actually making a killer concept atm, about an anti-coop killer. I'll post it when I'll consider it to be polished enough to be worth reading/considering.

  • @Runiver said:

    @olibob06 said:
    This seems like a good idea for a killer power more than a perk.

    I'm actually making a killer concept atm, about an anti-coop killer. I'll post it when I'll consider it to be polished enough to be worth reading/considering.

    I love writing lore so if u have problems in that region tell me.