So I decided to play on the first gen Xbox. It was awful

As you may know, playing DBD on old consoles is like playing on a toaster oven. From the clips, I have taken and all the games I played it's bad, like really bad.

Now you might be saying "But it's an old console and might not be able to handle big games like DBD." Well, that's not true, my Xbox can run GTA 5 and Destiny 2, both huge games with an open world and AI with ZERO freezes or FPS drops. But it cant run a game with 5 players on a small map. 1 year ago about when I first started playing, DBD ran fine. But with the recent updates coming in, it has been getting worse.

Hopefully, in the next mid-chapter update they will fix this.

Here is a short video I made. There aren't many clips but it was way worse than this

https://youtu.be/zGDCNN6rBaU

(sorry for small screen thing)

Comments

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    As you may know, playing DBD on old consoles is like playing on a toaster oven. From the clips, I have taken and all the games I played it's bad, like really bad.

    Now you might be saying "But it's an old console and might not be able to handle big games like DBD." Well, that's not true, my Xbox can run GTA 5 and Destiny 2, both huge games with an open world and AI with ZERO freezes or FPS drops. But it cant run a game with 5 players on a small map. 1 year ago about when I first started playing, DBD ran fine. But with the recent updates coming in, it has been getting worse.

    Hopefully, in the next mid-chapter update they will fix this.

    Here is a short video I made. There aren't many clips but it was way worse than this

    https://youtu.be/zGDCNN6rBaU

    (sorry for small screen thing)

    That's some thicc gameplay right there.

    But yeah, console players are pretty much suffering until we get optimization patches rolling in.

  • Seems about right. It’s been like this for the past month which is pretty sad. I don’t think any last gen peeps got to enjoy the event, myself included.