PSA: This is NOT tunneling
When I'm going for the unhooker and you bodyblock forcing me to hit you - its not tunneling. You've literally forced me to hit you.
If I do as you say and "stop chasing" you after you FORCED me to hit you - I'm throwing.
Forcing me to hit you when I'm going out of my way not to? Now youre throwing.
Some of these people I swear...
Comments
The killer is going to go to where the survivors are.
If the only target is currently running towards the hook, what do you expect the killer to do? Stand in a corner and let them get the unhook?
The killer is not there to facilitate the survivors game, they are not a babysitter, the killer is trying to win.
Both scenarios over lap.
You're talking about punishing killers who stay around the hook no matter what. But those punishments also affect every other scenario in which a killer ends up near the hook.