Can't see Xbox stats?
For some reason I can't see myself or anybody else's xbox stats for dbd. Does anybody else have this problem
For some reason I can't see myself or anybody else's xbox stats for dbd. Does anybody else have this problem
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll check mobile real quick to see what happening
Yeah it seems like they removed the stats hub, seems like an Xbox sided issue
This has been happening to me too for the past few days, but it'll fix itself soon and then go back to being broken lol.
That's pretty strange, I'll ask Xbox support about it and see what's going on as all the games are doing it
Well its good to know it's not just my thing acting up. Hopefully gets fixed I like to see my progression