Is clown still broken?
I haven't played for a bit, not since the event started anyway.
Is clown's power still basically useless because the hindered effect doesn't work?
I haven't played for a bit, not since the event started anyway.
Is clown's power still basically useless because the hindered effect doesn't work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Direct hits do nothing and they half to walk through like half your bottle to get slowed
Yep they are currently still broken and rarely actually apply the slow.
So while the hindered now works as intended the bottles and the gas themselves DON'T WORK!
I think the moderators of the forum acknowledged it was a known bug. Hopefully they'll have fixed that by July 27.