Map changes
When did you guys noticed that most of the (or probably all) map changed? (I'm talking about locations of some huger objects - for example the Swamp's boats, or the house in the cornfield).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know in the recent patch, the swamp maps were made smaller (because they were also the largest maps in the game), but I don't know of any major changes made to the cornfield maps.
The Haunted Cow Tree - a source of endless frustration for killers, got some work done on it. The most significant being you can only do a fast vault in one direction which gives the killer's more options on the loop.