Never encountered this 4 years ago, I assume this is something related to the game.
It happens when you Quit the game, mouse pointer keeps freezing and moves like 2 fps around desktop, but in task manager it's fine, when you close task manager it keeps freezing again and you need to wait or force quit Dead by Daylight (Suspended) in task manager, right? I face this issue like 5 times since February/March.
It happens when you Quit the game, mouse pointer keeps freezing and moves like 2 fps around desktop, but in task manager it's fine, when you close task manager it keeps freezing again and you need to wait or force quit Dead by Daylight (Suspended) in task manager, right? I face this issue like 5 times since February/March.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happens when you Quit the game, mouse pointer keeps freezing and moves like 2 fps around desktop, but in task manager it's fine, when you close task manager it keeps freezing again and you need to wait or force quit Dead by Daylight (Suspended) in task manager, right? I face this issue like 5 times since February/March.
exactly