Off The Record is Amazing!
Wow I didn't realize it was basically Iron Will and Sole Survivor all in one. And I just have to be unhooked once?! Wow Great perk honestly! I mean it only lasts for so long... But overall not a horrible perk.
Wow I didn't realize it was basically Iron Will and Sole Survivor all in one. And I just have to be unhooked once?! Wow Great perk honestly! I mean it only lasts for so long... But overall not a horrible perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
K?
Or you could just run Iron Will and have the meaningful part of the bonus forever.
Ya I just realized that as I reread the perk. I thought it lasted the whole match lol.