Part 19: How would you fear about F.E.A.R in DBD

Welcome to my 19th poll regarding licensed characters. I forgot I had to make a poll today but remembered last second.

Previous Poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265059/part-18-how-would-you-feel-abut-scp-in-dbd#latest

Comments

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Welcome to my 19th poll regarding licensed characters. I forgot I had to make a poll today but remembered last second.

    You've never played it? Why are you even making a poll for it? I played it years ago and it is to this day one of the more frightening games I have played.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266100/part-19-how-would-you-fear-about-f-e-a-r-in-dbd

    You've never played it? Why are you even making a poll for it? I played it years ago and it is to this day one of the more frightening games I have played. Though I don't see it having a place in this game. The killer is and would be similar to spirit.

    I'm going to be covering many licenses some I may or may not be familiar with.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2359487#Comment_2359487

    I'm going to be covering many licenses some I may or may not be familiar with.

    I think that's pretty cool. I like your drive in trying to cover content. Okay well the main antagonist is this Physic little girl and the gameplay goes from 1st person shooter action to horror in and out very often. It was a very unique and fun experience. I would have to brush up on it as it's been over 10 years since I played a fear game. But I would recommend doing a little more research on topics you're going to be covering. Just a tip. Not trying to be a jerk or anything. Anytime you are presenting a topic... You never start with... "How would everyone feel about topic XYZ? I mean I personally don't know anything about it but what about you guys?" Long story short before you submit a research paper actually do the research.

  • Alma Wade would actually be a really cool killer. So many things they can do with a character that has actual psychic abilities. There was also a fanmade F.E.A.R. lobby and chase theme made by FirsEncounterAssault that was simply perfection imo.