Are players just gonna DC to De-Rank?
So I just realized if there's no penalty for DC's is everyone just De-Ranking? I've noticed soo many more matches now people just up and quit left and right.
So I just realized if there's no penalty for DC's is everyone just De-Ranking? I've noticed soo many more matches now people just up and quit left and right.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some people, maybe.
SWF players might do it to bully baby killers if they're #########.
Solo survivors won't, since being matched with non red-rank survivors is one of the most painful
Killers probably won't. Takes too long for too little of a reset.