RPD still a buggy mess
Just had a game on it, two people crashed, and every single time I even spotted a survivor there was a freeze. That's a stable map right there.
Just had a game on it, two people crashed, and every single time I even spotted a survivor there was a freeze. That's a stable map right there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are you playing on/what are you pc specs? I haven't really had a problem with the map other than the atrocious balancing of the map
From survivor perspective, your character is freezing but anyone is not. You literally can see how the killers is going to you and hits/downs you. Happened to me and to my teammates a couple days ago.