footsteps and spirit
I just saw a video on the ptb or spirit can no longer hear the sound of footsteps, I saw that the perk removed the sound of the survivors but not the sound of footsteps, is it normal?
I just saw a video on the ptb or spirit can no longer hear the sound of footsteps, I saw that the perk removed the sound of the survivors but not the sound of footsteps, is it normal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well Iron Will users are going to be very pleasant to go against if that’s the case.
It's not just a nerg ,it's worse
wow thats suck a bad idea why would they do that
might be a bug?