input lag with dead hard
I go to press it at the exact moment I'm gonna get hit but it doesn't activate. Are there any hard numbers or is it up to the lag gods?
I go to press it at the exact moment I'm gonna get hit but it doesn't activate. Are there any hard numbers or is it up to the lag gods?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Deadhard has not worked for a looooooong time now. It seldom works right, either not giving you speed burst or immunity. It also lags always by at least a half second. It would be great if perks worked liked described but few do.