Nope BHVR handing out their we ######### up and we are sorry bloodpoints. I am shocked they gave out shards too because they rarely do that and shards mean a lot since sometimes bp can be meaningless.
Theyve been handing out bp alot for their incompetence lately…. Only problem is its no where near enough. Lol they couldve give me a million and it still wouldnt get me anywhere.
I think they imagine us all being streamers, 15th prestige and all P3 killers and survivors not really needing BP
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was compensation for performance issues
The Bloodpoints and Shards are currently being given out to thank players for their patience, as per the post this morning:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1414948992966877189Nope BHVR handing out their we ######### up and we are sorry bloodpoints. I am shocked they gave out shards too because they rarely do that and shards mean a lot since sometimes bp can be meaningless.
My question is where are prestige rewards.
Theyve been handing out bp alot for their incompetence lately…. Only problem is its no where near enough. Lol they couldve give me a million and it still wouldnt get me anywhere.
I think they imagine us all being streamers, 15th prestige and all P3 killers and survivors not really needing BP
oh thx, i dont keep updated on the twitter