Glitched & Got Stuck While Cleansing a Totem
I went to cleanse a totem on the hill at the Temple of Purgation map and got stuck. Not only was I unable to move, but I couldn’t get healed by teammates, couldn’t essentially play the game, and couldn’t get hit (the killer was Nemesis at the time. He could only hit me with his alternate attack rather than his base attack. Even with this, the zombies would try to hit me but couldn’t land hits either). The match resulted in me bleeding out of course, but I couldn’t get unstuck despite my teammates trying to heal me and Nemesis couldn’t grab me. I play on Xbox One so I think that my game glitched at the right time and that’s why I got stuck, but I can’t confirm this. I can’t send my video proof (I am currently on my phone), but I do have video evidence of the glitch saved if need be. I’m more salty that I lost a perfectly good medkit, but I don’t know if this bug was reported by anybody else (or if it’s just my luck with this game right now).
Comments
There’s the link to the video. I don’t know if this video helps in regards to the issue, but I’d rather send it than not.