Casual

I keep seeing people saying stuff like:

,,Its just a CASUAL game, dont get mad if you lose/get tunneled/camped/ genrushed.." or whatever.


At the same time these exact same people complain about stuff like keys, (old) moris, camping, tunneling, genrushing or whatever.


Who cares, its like YOU said, a CASUAL game so there is no need for much balance, right?



Please, either stop complaining about stuff like that or stop saying its just a casual game anyway to the others.

Comments

  • The game is casual but that doesn’t mean it can’t be more balanced

  • @Phasmamain said:

    The game is casual but that doesn’t mean it can’t be more balanced

    Thats true.

    What i actually meant these ,,mains"

    Like, a survivor complains about stuff like Ruin/Undying and the killer says he should calm down, its just a casual game.


    At the same time he complains about gen rush etc.



    These people keep using ,,casual" as a excuse for unbalanced stuff on THEIR side.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357499#Comment_2357499

    Thats true.

    What i actually meant these ,,mains"

    Like, a survivor complains about stuff like Ruin/Undying and the killer says he should calm down, its just a casual game.

    At the same time he complains about gen rush etc.

    These people keep using ,,casual" as a excuse for unbalanced stuff on THEIR side.

    Oh well that’s just people being oblivious about the other sides struggles since they don’t play them

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I feel like a majority of the playerbase treats this game competitively though.

    Not saying this game is casual, i just want people to stop using this excuse to justify certeins thing on their own side.

  • Excuses are easier than realizing, that you might be wrong and that m a y b e you should try to expand your horizons by playing both roles.

  • So I'm not allowed to complain or get mad if I get tunneled and camp these past 5 matches?.

    I play both sides, currently I play a lot of survivor but I call myself a killer main.

    If the game is casual why do both sides play like their life depend on it? Just today I've been facecamped to death 5 times at first hook, it isn't fun.

    I don't tell others how to play and I complain with my swf duo because it isn't fun to be killed like that.