An Experiment: GF vs Myers. Their teachables kinda work better on each other.

Ghostface. 

Gaining PWYF tokens, and THEN activating Nightshroud to sneak up on others is a LOT of fun. And its far easier getting STBFL tokens while in stealth. 


Myers. 

There’s nothing particularly significant about I’m All Ears & TT on Myers. They function as well as expected on either GF or Myers. What’s notable here is Furtive Chase. When at 4 tokens, chasing and downing a survivor in T3 EW can result in another easy down with another close by survivor unaware you were actually so close, and are suddenly surprised with the sudden intensity of the TR.

Comments

  • One of my favourite things to do as Ghostface, during the early game 99-ing of as many people as possible, is to farm PWYF stacks off the obsession while 99-ing them. Then, boom - I'm a 5.2m/s zero terror radius killer who can instadown you and your whole team in less than a second each.

    Granted, this requires you to have cooldown add-ons and find the obsession during your early game setup, but that's already something you do as Ghostface. Stalking is so much more useful than people realise.

  • As a GF main I can confirm PWYF and STBFL are godly on him. Insanely good perks for him, especially if you're good at stalking and 99 your obsession to avoid losing stacks from both perks. But he makes good use of I'm All Ears and Thrilling Tremors as well, and Furtive Chase needs a rework anyway.

  • I don’t think PWYF is worth it on ghostface. Way too much setup for a killer who can have a strong early game instead. You basically have to combo it with Nemesis or it’s RNG if you are going to get meaningful value. Then you gotta waste time breaking your stealth, spend the 45 seconds getting the stacks, THEN start the stalking and hope you don’t get screwed over by being revealed behind a wall or something.

    I don’t think it’s worth it on anyone but Tombstone Myers or Carb Tuning Guide Bubba.

    Lethal persuer can have you 1 shotting someone from stealth in the first 15 seconds of the game. Why waste 60+ seconds to do it? That’s almost 3 gens done against a good team. I’d even rather just have 2 chase perks and just run them down normally.

  • @Altarf said:

    One of my favourite things to do as Ghostface, during the early game 99-ing of as many people as possible, is to farm PWYF stacks off the obsession while 99-ing them. Then, boom - I'm a 5.2m/s zero terror radius killer who can instadown you and your whole team in less than a second each.

    Granted, this requires you to have cooldown add-ons and find the obsession during your early game setup, but that's already something you do as Ghostface. Stalking is so much more useful than people realise.

    Seriously this^ 99-ing the stalk with him is really good. I hurt when I see other players hit a survivor and lose it just because they got revealed just before the full stalk.

    Leave them for later, pop it when you get the chance.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    As a GF main I can confirm PWYF and STBFL are godly on him. Insanely good perks for him, especially if you're good at stalking and 99 your obsession to avoid losing stacks from both perks. But he makes good use of I'm All Ears and Thrilling Tremors as well, and Furtive Chase needs a rework anyway.

    I don’t think FC needs a rework. Just some QoL changes. Like keeping stacks once the Obsession is dead.