Slow Down perks for Killers

I was just curious how many killers use/don’t use slow down perks on their builds and what killers you do/don’t use them on.


I don’t run slow downs on Trapper, Wraith, Myers, or Leatherface.

I have to run a slowdown or two for Demo, Ghostface, Freddy, etc.

Comments

  • I usually run Ruin if I have it. I do not really run any other slowdowns.

  • I run slowdown on clown but I use oppression instead of the usual meta

  • Knockout and Thana, I prefer perks that don't have a functional limit and never put faith in hex perks.

  • If I actually want a trial to last longer than 3 minutes, I need slowdown perks. Doesn't matter which killer. Too many pallets, too much W, too many exhaustion perks for distance, too many survivors that know to split up and slam gens.

  • You don't run any slow downs on trapper? 🤷‍♂️

    I tend to run ruin and thana with Plague, feel it's more worthwhile on her with puking on gens or the totem itself.

    Most other's it's pop.

    Eruption,Overcharge and Lullaby on my doctor cause i don't need tracking perks on him. More of a skill check build with an incapacitated status thrown in on top on madness.

  • I stop using slowdown perk instead i use noed and blood warden. Why slowdown the game when the game is a snowball fest

  • The only slowdowns I use are Corrupt, Sloppy Butcher and Surge, usually just one of those. I'm too lazy to kick gens and defend totems so the best slowdowns for me are the passive ones.