PC - I got perma-haste when using Lithe

I was playing a solo survivor game on PC, against a Myers with the add-on that gives him permanent Evil Within Tier 3.

During a chase, I vaulted a window to use Lithe, but the haste effect I got after the vault didn't expire and lasted throughout the rest of the game.

DeadByDaylight.log

I don't have a video or clip of the game, but the killer's name was YOURAMUFFIN24 and one of the other survivor names was JEANU18.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • The other two survivors were JUANKA and CESARUC29.

    Note that JUANKA was also on PC, while the other two survivors and the killer were shown as cross platform.

  • got permenant aura reading with object, and unlimited use of headon even when exhasted once

  • I have a video of something like this from the killer's point of view. I thought it was cheating when it happened so I started recording mid match, but it might have been this sort of bug. I can link to the video if it helps.