Auto Bloodweb

I almost dread when I level up a new character just because of how much time I have to be in the bloodweb

I wish I there was a button that auto buys whatever in the bloodweb for each level

I guess it's a good problem to have a lot of BP, but I can't level up and wait in queue because youre not allowed to switch killer once you're in a lobby

Comments

  • It is annoying but I doubt anything will be done to make it better or easier for players to level up the blood web. So we have to enjoy spending a splice 10 minutes going through bloodwebs.

  • At least it is not as bad as in 2016, where 1 million took around an hour to spend, literally an hour.

  • I wish they just let us click m1 and it instantly gets it. Makes things much faster. I guess the current method is just to make the bloodweb look cool.