Is Victor bugged?
I'm noticing that he can be crushed, even when not in his three day stun cycle. I'll start running, he starts making toddler noises, then boop. Crushed.
Is this yet another instance of latency cucking me, or can he be crushed at will now? I can't see it from my survivor perspective, as I haven't faced a Twins in weeks, so it's not like I can test it out myself.
Comments
Is this right after you've pounced and missed? The stun cycle continues for about half a second into his running animation.
That's a thing? Because if it is, that's a serious oversight.
You can move, but the survivors have 5 seconds to crush you.
Last time i was unable to pounce from the beginning of the game.
I don't know about that but there is a bug I noticed recently (and reported) where if someone DCes AS the match loads, you're unable to unbind Victor for the remainder of the game.