Where can i report a cheater?
Hey Guys,
I've recorded a cheater and reported him in game.
Where can i report him with evidence?
Hey Guys,
I've recorded a cheater and reported him in game.
Where can i report him with evidence?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Click on the following link and select ‚Additional Player Report‘.
You need stuff like your own platform ID (steamid46 for example) and DbD ID as well as the offenders platform id
the video is easiest to attach as a link with it being uploaded as an unlisted YouTube video (but you can attach a file directly, it depends on the size I guess)
an in-game report is mandatory so good thing you did that!
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new