Would you want a game mode where there can be 2 killers and 6-8 survivors on a map, add more generators required to repair and could do it with friends too??
The part of this idea that interests me is seeing what killers would synergize well with one another. Trapper and Deathslinger might be a funny combo; Trapper lays the traps, Slinger reels them towards them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It feels like 2v8/2v6 is suggested by somebody at least once a month.
It's been 5 years and they still havent added it, so I dont think its ever gonna happen. I'd love for BHVR to prove me wrong but I doubt they will.
2 vs 6 sounds a little bit better, but I would love it regardless.
Wouldn't be balanced in the slightest but it would be SO FUN.
"People will play a fun, unbalanced game over a unfun, balanced game"
I think it would be epic
We've had:
- Survive with Friends
- Kill your Friends
Now its time for....
- Kill with Friends
Maybe, if they all had the same perks/add-ons or none at all!
2v8 yeah. You could probably keep the maps somewhat the same size but add another pallet to each tile. Idk, an idea for stability.
Even if this was a custom game only, it'd be worth.
I feel like that it'd be fun and this game needs more game modes anyway.
The part of this idea that interests me is seeing what killers would synergize well with one another. Trapper and Deathslinger might be a funny combo; Trapper lays the traps, Slinger reels them towards them.