Console random ping spikes
I have only played on console for this game and just recently I started getting high pings for no reason I can be down to 60 and jump up to 300 with no reason
Tagged:
Pending
I have only played on console for this game and just recently I started getting high pings for no reason I can be down to 60 and jump up to 300 with no reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has been happening to me too
I have been having this on ps5 recently. Doing internet speed tests and no issues there. Using a wired connection doesn't help. Genuinely makes the game unplayable. Ping jumps from 50 to 300ms + and ruins games
The ping jumps are quite recent I guess but all I can say is the fps drops on console has made me lose all hope for this game. It’s sad to have supported a game for so long only to see it getting worse with each patch.