Most Fun Killer (as and against)

Fill out the poll below.

Press next to day by deadlight

I want to collect a bunch of data on how fun it is to play as and against each killer in DBD, and possibly determine the communities most all around “fun” killer.

I will make charts based off the data to visually represent the results. If I get enough entries, I will also likely separate the results based on what role people play (killer mains vs survivor mains) and what platform people play on (PS, XBOX, PC, etc.).

So please fill this out if you have the time! Mostly doing this out of personal curiosity, but would love to share with you guys. If this gains enough traction I will do more in the future!

Also, I'm new here, so sorry if this is breaking any rules or if I'm supposed to make the poll within the post, but I also posted this to Reddit and I want all my data in one place! Let me know if I should be posting this somewhere else :)

Comments