The gens being fixing need to be more obvious
I played survs three times tonight and got face camping three times in a row. Once sprit and the other two bubba. As a killer main player, I totally understand why they face camping. Killers can hardly get a kill, especially the killers around rank 10. Just imagine you are a killer and gens are popping up before u even see the survs, what would u do? If you tunneling, u still have chances to get more hooks or even kills. But if you are not going to do it, you might find u r in huge pressure when u r chasing the other survs cuz the gens are still popping up.
I know that the spotlight above the gens will flash quicker with the gens progressing. If we can bring it back or giving killers more hints about finding a surv, it could help killers avoid a bad start. Therefore, less killers will do the face camping and improve the overall experience for everyone. After all, nobody wants to see there is only survs in this game.
Comments