New Pallet Breaking Animation
Has anyone noticed the Killer now takes a bit longer to break them?
More specifically, the Killer now goes through a sort-of sliding animation to get into position to then start breaking the pallet.
It used to make you snap to the pallet.

Comments
Another shadow nerf?
Why am I not surprised
I guess you could say it's a shadow nerf, and i also know you want every milisecond you can get.
But it's been worse.
This slide is, i'm guessing from having seen it, about as long as average human response time: 284 miliseconds.
I noticed that as well. You can use the break function on pallets from the side now and you slide into place. Just like when you're hooking from the side. Noticed it when trying to pick someone up and instead I broke the pallet.
Granted I don't think it's a bad thing but I also only noticed this once.
Yeah, just making sure i'm not missing out on information, but looks like it IS new.