Iron Maiden don't work on people who have Head On
The title, it's that simple but that annoying, it's supposed to be somewhat a counter to that perk but it doesn't work Please fix.
Tagged:
Pending
The title, it's that simple but that annoying, it's supposed to be somewhat a counter to that perk but it doesn't work Please fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a Head On user, I've died so many times because of Iron Maiden. They buffed it to make it even more viable to use
idk what you're talking about, when you leave the locker and stun the killer with Head On you don't have the exposed status you supposed to have, that's a fact. (a bug)
Well I've been using Head On since the perk came out and I've never once experienced this bug, PS4 gamer too